In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the entity providing Services is the mercantile GIRABEBE SL, a company with Spanish nationality and registered office at C / Marco, 88 PI Las Atalayas 03114 Alicante with CIF B92778026, Commercial Registry, recorded in Volume 4,156, Book: 3066, Folio186, Sheet A-87270 entity authorized to provide online sales services.
These Conditions of Use are intended to regulate access, navigation and use of the Girabebe SL website. Access, navigation and / or use of the Portal, imply the acceptance of all the stipulations provided in these Conditions, as well as the Privacy or Data Protection Policy and the Cookies Policy.
There are, however, certain services and content accessible through the Web Portal, subject to particular conditions that may replace and / or complement these Conditions.
User will be understood as the person who accesses, browses and uses the Web Portal, the services and / or the contents housed therein.
Navigation, access and use of the Web Portal do not require prior registration, however, there are certain services offered through it, access to which will necessarily be conditioned on the registration and acceptance of the particular conditions that will govern the aforementioned service.
Access to the Web Portal by minors will be understood to be expressly authorized by their parents, guardians or their legal representatives, who will respond for the acts that minors carry out as Users of the Web in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection. of a personal nature.
To access the Portal and the services offered, you will need a device that meets the requirements for hardware and software compatibility (which may vary over time) and Internet access. The User will be aware that these factors may influence the performance of the Web Portal and / or the ability to access the services offered therein.
Girabebe SL is not responsible for the impossibility of access or deficiencies in the operation of the Web Portal and / or the services offered through it due to the use of inappropriate devices, or for interruptions of Internet service derived from saturation of the network or any another reason.
RULES OF USE
Use of the Service: the User agrees in any case to use the Portal and its services in a diligent, correct, lawful way, in accordance with the law, the Legal Notice, these Conditions (and / or those that are applicable in each case specific), regulations of use and instructions made known to him, as well as with morals, generally accepted good customs and public order.
To this end, it will refrain from carrying out any illegal, prohibited, or harmful activity to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, equipment computer or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of Girababe SL, other users or any Internet user
Access Control: the User may only access those resources of the information system to which he is authorized.
Conditions of use: When the User is using the Web Portal, they will be responsible for ensuring that the information they handle cannot be seen by unauthorized persons.
The User expressly agrees not to store, use, transmit or disseminate:
- The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of the regulations on data protection.
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Girababe SL or third parties, as well as obstructing the access of other users to the site web and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the indicated services are provided.
- Extract information without the consent of the owner of the web.
- This website offers links to the pages that can provide programs and / or information. These sites are not controlled by Girabebe SL, which is not responsible for the content of any kind linked or for any link found in any linked site, or for any type of change or update of such sites.
- Share the access codes provided (in the event that it was registered as a User of a certain service that requires it) with another natural or legal person.
- Use the system to try to access restricted areas of the server, without the proper authorization of Girabebe SL
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents, texts and images and source code are the property of Girabebe SL or of third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has rights to a private, non-profit use of them and needs express authorization from Girabebe SL and the owner of the rights to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or any right belonging to its owner.
The establishment of links to our portal does not confer any rights over it. Likewise, the simple fact of establishing a link to our website does not give the right to grant the category of collaborator or partner of Girabebe SL.
Imitation, either in whole or in part, of our portal is absolutely prohibited.
Girabebe SL, reserves the possibility of exercising the corresponding legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
The User will be responsible for:
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Keys that are provided, if applicable.
- Provide correct information to Girababe SL, any error in the data provided will be your sole responsibility. Similarly, the User will be responsible for keeping all the information provided to Girabebe SL up-to-date, so that it responds, at all times, to the User's real situation.
- Damages that may be caused to Girabebe SL or to third parties by the data provided, as a result of the use of outdated, false or data that does not correspond to reality and by the use by third parties of the personal passwords of the User.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The information, content or services offered through the Web are the Girabebe decides at all times and may vary over time. Therefore, there is no obligation on its part to keep the services available. However, Users will be informed when they decide to cancel the continuity of a certain service and the conditions for its termination.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
Although Girabebe SL uses systems that are compatible with most of the technologies on the market, it cannot guarantee the compatibility of the devices used by the User.
Girabebe SL does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Portal or the Services offered. Therefore, you will be exempt from any responsibility derived from the access and use of the Web or the services offered through it (failures in performance, interruptions or delay in the operation of the Services, system or line failure, etc.), even if a failure or malfunction occurs that causes damage to third-party computer tools. In this sense, the User accesses the Web and the services under their sole responsibility.
Girabebe SL, will not be liable in the event of unavailability of services due to force majeure or temporary suspension of them for technical reasons. Therefore, Girabebe SL, will not assume any responsibility for damages, losses that could be suffered as a result of events that could not have been foreseen, or that were unavoidable, either due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
Girabebe SL, is not responsible for any failure, technical error, accident, breakdown, manipulation, interruption in services or any other incident that may arise in products, equipment or technical services outside Girabebe SL, whose use is necessary for access to services.
Despite the fact that Girabebe SL has acted diligently and has adopted the necessary measures, in accordance with the state of technology, to avoid possible breaches in the security of the Portal, the absolute impossibility of vulnerability of the measures cannot be guaranteed taken.
Girabebe SL, will try, as far as possible, to update and rectify that information hosted on its website. However, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, received, obtained or to which accessed through the Web.
MODIFICATION OF CONTENT AND CONDITIONS
Girabebe SL, may add new functionalities to the Web and / or modify the current Conditions. In that case, the update will be published on the Portal so that the User is aware of any changes. If the User does not agree with the new conditions, they will have a period of fifteen calendar days from the communication to terminate the contract by means of reliable communication from Girabebe SL. The course of the aforementioned period without the User having stated anything to the contrary, will imply full acceptance of the new conditions.
The website uses these types of cookies:
- Own cookies. They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which it provides the service used by the user.
- Third party cookie. They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical and functional cookies. They are strictly necessary for the use of the site and for the provision of the service.
- Personalization cookies. They allow the user to configure the design, language, browsing preferences, etc.
Analysis cookies. They are those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Google site statistics.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help the website analyze how users use the website. If you want more information about the use that Google makes.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
This Legal Notice will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of the Website will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante, without prejudice to the application of any mandatory provision to the contrary, in which case the content of the herself.